Friday, December 24, 2010

Miss Connecticut's Send Off!

December 19th was a fun-filled day, starting with a 10 am dance rehearsal with many of the former (and current) Miss Rocky Hill/Hartford County titleholders. It was great to see old friends as well as make new friends! Ashley Abate choreographed our dance, and we really wonderful to work with. It has been years since I danced, and she was extremely patient and encouraging. We had so much fun! After a couple hours of practice, we all went to Rocky Hill High School for Brittany's Send Off. I was so glad to be part of the opening number! Watching Brittany present her Miss America wardrobe was really exciting...she looked great, and she is definitely ready to take the Miss America stage by storm! I loved spending time with my pageant family, and eating delicious food, of course. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment